OrderWare Solutions Limited respects your preferences concerning the collection and use of your personal data. Our goal is to deliver content targeted to the industry you work in, the products you use, the role you play in your organization, and your specific preferences. In order to provide you with relevant information, fulfill your specific requests, and your experience across our Web site, we may at times request personal information from you. The information collected and how it is used will vary across the site. This policy is our way of letting you know how we collect information, what we collect it for, and what choices you may have. Your private information will be regarded with the utmost respect. We are a global corporation and have developed global information practices to assure that your personal data is appropriately protected.
1) Types of Data Collection
OrderWare collects data from users in three main ways.
- Registration screens and online forms
- In emails sent to OrderWare from users
- Through automated means such as communication protocols and cookies
OrderWare may receive data from you as part of the communication connection itself - the standard electronic greeting between your computer, the network, and our servers. This information consists of network routing (where you came from) equipment information (browser type), date and time. At this time our server will also query your computer to see if there are "cookies" set by Orderware.net to facilitate log in or other site navigation procedures.
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web server to store on a web browser so it can later be read back from that browser. If you set your browser to alert you to cookies being placed, a prompt screen requesting acceptance will describe information about the cookie, its duration, and the server it is being returned to.
You can set your Web browser to alert you when a cookie is being used. You can also get information on the duration of the cookie, and to learn what server your information is being returned to. You then have the opportunity to accept or reject the cookie. Additionally, you may set your browser to refuse all cookies or accept only cookies returned to the originating servers. Users may generally disable the cookie feature on their browser without affecting their ability to use the site.
OrderWare takes no responsibility for the type of information you choose to deliver through our Web site. OrderWare does not want to receive any confidential information from you through our Web site and it deems all information or material sent to OrderWare in this manner NOT to be confidential or proprietary.
2) The Data We Collect and How We Use It
OrderWare collects information from users for the following purposes:
To respond to user inquiries and requests for information.
To select content.
Information may be collected to help create Web site content and navigation that is most relevant and user friendly. This includes information collected as a result of site navigation as well as information provided in forms.
- To provide our customers with relevant product alerts and updates.
- These updates are related to product releases, prices, terms and special offers.
- To better tailor marketing to user needs.
- We may use information to provide you with timely and pertinent notices of product releases and service developments that address your needs and requirements. Marketing notices are subject to the general opt-out elections.
- To better respond to requests for service or quotes for product and equipment purchase.
- OrderWare will pass contact information to the appropriate OrderWare sales person, distributor or consultant for follow-up related to your request. OrderWare may also ask if you wish to have your contact information shared with other selected partners that offer complementary products or services related to your inquiry. While those partners have separate privacy policies, we ask them to limit the use of your personal information for purposes of responding to your request for service or information. OrderWare assumes no responsibility for the privacy practices of such partners or the manner in which they may choose to use your personal information.
- To provide information on educational events or relevant partner products.
- We occasionally co-sponsor events with partners that provide services of potential benefit to OrderWare users. We may provide information on such events and services to users that have provided information indicating interest in the subject matter or service. To help assure respect of your information, we maintain control of the information and limit the use of the information by these partners.
- To power joint sales or product promotions.
- OrderWare and its partners may engage in joint events or provide bundled products. Such promotions will always reference the partners involved. Both OrderWare and the partner(s) will have access to that information. While we carefully choose our partners, privacy is a very subjective concern and we advise you to review the privacy policies of these partners. OrderWare has not reviewed in detail the contents of their partners' privacy policies and does not endorse or make any representations on the contents of such policies or the balance of the partners' Web sites.
- As a result of legal requirements.
- OrderWare may be required to provide personally identifiable information to comply with legally mandated reporting, disclosure or other legal process requirements.
OrderWare obtains an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, modify, reproduce, display, perform, transmit and distribute all materials and information that OrderWare receives from you through our Web site. OrderWare also obtains an unfettered right to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, methods or techniques that it receives from you in whatever manner we choose.
3. Customization, Preferences and Opt Out
OrderWare recognizes that users may not wish to be contacted about new or related products. Orderware.net allows you to opt out of any e-mail marketing that may result from use of the site. OrderWare allows visitors to self-select into communities as a way to provide initial customization to the OrderWare Web site.
OrderWare only shares information with selected companies after providing users with an ability to either opt out of or opt into the sharing. In some cases, where the service is designed to provide marketing, the opt out may be not to utilize the service. The limitations to such opt outs/opt ins are in the case of joint sale or joint events where the information goes to both OrderWare and the other party at the same time, and where the customer has requested follow up which involves OrderWare partners. As we further develop our preference tools we will endeavor to have our partners join in their use as well to provide the user with a more seamless and streamlined environment.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe you have mistakenly received information after opting out or if you would like to opt out of receiving information and have any trouble using the mechanisms provided on orderware.net.
IN NO EVENT WILL ORDERWARE, ITS SUPPLIERS, SUB-CONTRACTORS, REPRESENTATIVES OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THIS SITE BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, RELIANCE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR ANY OTHER WEB SITE, HOWEVER CAUSED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, AND/OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA, WHETHER FORSEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER OR NOT ORDERWARE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Furthermore, OrderWare makes no representations whatsoever about any other Web site that can be accessed from the OrderWare Web site. OrderWare assumes no responsibility for the privacy practices or policies of any third party, including but not limited to OrderWare business partners and the manner in which such third parties may choose to use your personal information.
5. Policy Updates and Revisions
OrderWare may update this policy to describe how new site features affect our use of your information and to let you know of new control and preference features that we provide to you. OrderWare may also revise the terms outlined on this Web site from time to time. You should visit this site continually to review the then-current terms as they are binding on you.