Build web applications using a graphical designer.
Process design and control made simple.
Workflow controlled application and system integration.
Design, develop, test and monitor solutions using this powerful workbench.
Data Transformation, Web Services, Message Queues, Security, Configuration Management are all services available in the framework.
Business and System Integration
OrderWare's integration technology is a leading-edge business-to-business data integration engine. It enables the enterprise to:
- Exchange information between applications and systems
- Transform data formats and structures
- Pass information over distributed networks
- Synchronize data from different sources
The integration component empowers the enterprise to reach all areas of the organization and beyond. It can link systems using vastly different data formats and is easy to operate and configure. Key features are:
- Business procedures can be automated, with rules and content based data distribution
- Pre-packaged connectors designed for fast deployment, optimized to reduce risk, reduce cost and reduce complexity
- The intuitive management console makes it easy to solve common integration tasks with no programming. More complex tasks can use scripting, with template functions for simple implementation. Simple drag and drop makes data mappings easy.
- Many standard predefined integration components come with the system and others can be developed and reused in other projects. Rules, notifications, decisions and error handling can all be incorporated as part of the workflow and data transformation process.
- The service oriented architecture (SOA) means the system can be implemented with minimal risk. Services can be upgraded, moved or replaced without disrupting existing processes or applications.